- Learn about our rapid-response emergency service and repairs.
- Contact us online to schedule onsite field service or inspections.
- Find details on our our field service region.
- Enhance your cranes' performance with our custom PM programs.
Don't let your business grind to a halt. No matter what the situation, you can count on D&S Hoist and Crane's emergency repair service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our expert technicians are always available to perform emergency repairs on any type of crane or lifting device.
Contact us online or call 412-490-3225 for an immediate response.
Reduce downtime with a D&S Hoist and Crane customized crane preventive maintenance program. Regular crane maintenance is about more than OSHA compliance, it's about increasing productivity and saving you money on costly emergency service and repairs. It's about improving your bottom line.
Learn more about our multipoint preventive maintenance inspections or contact us online to schedule a visit from our experts. You can also call 1-866-326-0106 for an instant response.
D&S Hoist and Crane field service teams provide breakdown coverage over a wide geographical area that encompasses western Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland and beyond. If you are located outside of our emergency service area, please call us at 1-866-326-0106 -- we do appointments!
The D&S Hoist and Crane maintenance team will work with you to create a program that's tailor-made to match the rigors of your business while ensuring adherence to all current best-practices. Our team includes certified crane inspectors who will help you meet industry and OSHA requirements for maintaining your equipment.
During each preventive maintenance visit we will:
- Inspect all wearable items for signs of excessive deterioration or fatigue.
- Inspect load chains and/or wire ropes.
- Check all components requiring lubrication.
- Check gear-boxes for proper oil levels.
- Check control stations for safe operation.
- Inspect all structures and supports for safe operation.
- Test brakes for proper operation and adjust as needed.
- Confirm the proper operation of all limit switches and safety devices.
- Inspect all contactors and replace tips as needed.
- Inspect and lube load hooks and other lifting devices.
- Maintain a permanent maintenance record as required by OSHA.
A comprehensive crane inspection combined with a customized preventative maintenance program can identify problem areas before they become a major headache. Our PM programs allow us to perform adjustments and minor repairs, optimize performance and reduce long term maintenance costs by catching any future problems early.
Crane maintenance programs from D&S Hoist and Crane are affordable and hassle free, with minimum cost or disruption to your operations. Send us an email or call 1-866-326-0106 to learn how you can get the most out of your cranes.